Copy of OLD BEAR FOLDING KNIFE - OLIVE (LARGE)
Old Bear™ are a new and exclusive range of folding knives featuring simple and ergonomic lines, created to mark and celebrate Antonini's 90th anniversary. This remarkable range of knives involves handcrafted production processes engaging high levels of manual production, skilled and experienced manufacture.
The knife handle is made from olive wood, while its blade is stainless steel and is stone sharpened by skilled and qualified craftman' hands.
The Old Bear™ knife comes without a spring meaning its blade locking system features a solid safety ring that fixes the blade in open and closed position.
The knife blade comes with a salt-etched Old Bear™ logo on it.
- Olive wood handle
- Hardened AISI 420 satin stainless blade - HRC 54/56
- Brass safety ring fully hand-brushed
- Patented locking system in closed and open position
- Handmade in Italy
- Blade length: 3.5" (9cm)
- Closed length: 4.75" (12cm)
- Overall length: 8.25" (21cm)
- Weight: 2.19oz (62g)